Formerly known as Gentleman's Cove, this beach is truly one of South Devon's secluded little treasures. Rock pools to explore, occasional sightings of dolphins, brightly coloured painted beach huts, coupled with a sandy beach makes Coryton Cove a perfect hide away.
There is a a car park and on-street parking in the town close to the beach.
Dogs not allowed May 1st to September 30th.
Beach hut hire is available - contact Forde House on 01626 361101 (01626 215609.
- Beach Hut hire available from the Tourist Information Centre
- Free Entry
- Outdoor Attraction
- Disabled access to the beach
- Easy access from main roads/good public transport links
- Toilets for Disabled Visitors
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
- Beach side refreshment kiosk