|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|Car Parking / Minibuses - over 2 hours||from £3.00 to £4.00 per ticket|
|Car Parking / Minibuses - up to 2 hours||from £2.00 to £3.00 per ticket|
|Coach Parking - all day||£15.00 per ticket|
|Discovery Pass||£30.00 per ticket|
Car and minibus parking during mid-week in term-time, £2 for up to two hours and £3 for over 2 hours. Weekends, school holidays and bank holidays £3 for up to two hours and £4 for over 2 hours. Regular visitors can save money with a Discovery Pass for £30 - free parking for a whole year as well as a range of other benefits.
AboutWhether you want to explore the forest on foot, bike, or swinging through the canopy, you'll find something for you just around the next tree. The place for walking, cycling, play and much more.
- Forest Location
- Outdoor Attraction
- Guide Dogs Permitted
- Parking Areas for Disabled Visitors
- Ramp/Level Access
- Toilets for Disabled Visitors
Children & Infants
- Facilities for children
Parking & Transport
- Car parking
- On site parking
- Parking (charge) - Charges are for all day parking: Cars: £2 Minibus: £7.00 Coaches £12.00 Discovery Pass: Car £20.00 Minibus £40.00
- On-Site café/restaurant - The Ridge Cafe serves a delicious range of locally sourced, organic and fairtrade food and drink.
- Picnic Site
- Dogs Accepted
- Event venue - If you would like to hold your event at Haldon Forest Park please contact the Permissions desk on 01392 834231.
- Family Fun
- Marketed towards children
- Marketed towards families
- Marketed towards senior citizens
- Marketed towards student/youth
Map & Directions
Located just off the A38, follow the brown signs for the forest park.
|Open all year except Christmas Day (1 Jan 2017 - 31 Dec 2017)|