Unique Devon Tours is a company offering exclusive guided tours of Devon and the surrounding area for small groups of up to six people. We offer a series of pre-meditated one day tours, or tours can be tailor-made according to the interests of the people in the party. Also, multiple day tours are offered, and organisation of transfers, handpicked accommodation and meals are included as part the service.
Tours are designed to be unique and exclusive where possible, hence Unique Devon Tours has linked up with many other attractions to provide private guided tours. Such places include Exeter Cathedral, Dartmoor Prison Museum, Start Point Lighthouse, Greenway, the Britannia Royal Naval College, Plymouth Gin, several vineyards, and many others.
These are some of the tours offered: The Ultimate Dartmoor Experience, The Wine Lovers' Triple Vineyard Tour, The Llama Walking and Fossil Hunting Day, The Hound of the Baskervilles Tour, and the Excellent Exeter Day. Unique Devon Tours also specialises in genealogy tours, particularly in Devon, walking tours, and Agatha Christie Tours.
Unique Devon Tours offers a very high level of customer service, always aiming to leave guests with memories for life for all the right reasons. For the discerning traveller, this is the perfect way to see Devon. With local knowledge and contacts, Unique Devon Tours takes you off the beaten track to beautiful and interesting places, giving you the ultimate insight into the wonderful county of Devon.
Unique Devon Tours has now established an outstanding reputation as an award winning tour guiding company, as a result winning gold at both the prestigious Visit Devon Tourism awards and the South Devon and English Riviera Tourism awards. A host of perfect reviews on Tripadvisor also reflect the excellence of the tours provided, and it also recently achieved a highly commended award from Wanderlust World Guide 2016.
- Certificate of Excellence 2016
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good0
- Thomas WSt Charles MOTrip type:Solo travelAlex Has Done It Again!Wednesday, 22nd March 2017This is my third time using Alex as a tour guide in Devon and it truly was an eventful experience!! I first started having Alex as my tour guide in 2015 - and since then he has never disappointed... Read full review
- kdufault1935Novi, MichiganTrip type:Friends getawayGreat Ancestry TourMonday, 30th January 2017I had a wonderful and rewarding day with Alex tracing my ancestry in Hartland,Devon England. We both did research of the area. I gave him the family information that I had and a list of what I wanted... Read full review
- 26jonwTorquay, United KingdomTrip type:CouplesHighly rated though I've never met him!Thursday, 5th January 2017I wanted to arrange something special for my son and his bride during their brief stay in Devon. I had a number of phone conversations with Alex to plan a tour and he was patient and hugely... Read full review
- Groups Accepted
- Forest Location
- In countryside
- In town/city centre
- No Smoking Attraction
- Of historic, literary or architectural interest
- Outdoor Attraction
- Village Location
- Booking essential
- Family Fun
- Marketed towards children
- Marketed towards families
- Marketed towards senior citizens
- Marketed towards student/youth
Tours and Demonstrations
- Educational Visits Accepted
- Guided Tours Available for Groups
- Guided Tours Available for Individuals
Map & Directions
Collection is included as part of the day out, either from the guest's accommodation, or from another pre-arranged location.
- Regional and Miscellaneous TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence 2015
- Regional and Miscellaneous Herald Express Tourism & Hospitality Awards 2015, Gold award 2016
|Unique Devon Tours (1 Jan 2017 - 31 Dec 2017)|