|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|Adult - standard price||£18.25 per ticket|
|Adventurers||£12.05 per person per day|
|Child - standard price||£18.25 per ticket|
|Infants under 92cm FREE||Free|
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change depending on the time of year. See www.woodlandspark.com for full details.
UNLEASH THE HERO IN YOU
Pow! Be a hero at Devon's largest family theme park. Woosh up sky high bridges and towers and zoom down the fastest watercoasters in the west. Then screech as the G Force hits you on the Avalanche Dive.
Woodlands Family Theme Park is the place to be in 2017, with a new ride opening summer 2017!
Create unforgettable memories this year at Woodlands with hours of exciting fun! Reach new heights with our gigantic jumping pillow! Climb up life-size tractors and head around the farmyard meeting all your favourite farm animals and explore a world more than 160 million years old in a journey of discovery walking among dinosaurs.
The action packed park is the base for all Super Heroes seeking a trail blazing day of fun with a chance to meet the Woodlands Hero and his sidekick Super Nutty.
Bring out the hero in the whole family as you tackle a world of adventure that doesn't stop when it rains. Experience the biggest indoor play centre in the South West with rides, soft play and massive indoor playzones.
Explore the incredible Zoo-Farm with 5 huge indoor barns full of wild, exotic and cute animals. Join in the daily zoo-farm activities and get up close to our amazing creatures. For a more tranquil experience don’t miss the chance to see our daily Falconry Shows at the Woodlands Falconry Centre.
There is something for all the family, from the youngest to the oldest hero in the beautiful 100 acre Park.
Make sure you visit our website or facebook page for our brand new exciting events and amazing offers!
Remember heroes, all the adventures are included at Woodlands.
YOUR MISSION BEGINS HERE!
www.woodlandspark.com Tel: 01803 712589
- Groups Accepted
- In countryside
- All Areas Accessible to Disabled Visitors
- Guide Dogs Permitted - Not guide dog puppy walkers.
- Parking Areas for Disabled Visitors
- Ramp/Level Access
- Toilets for Disabled Visitors
Parking & Transport
- Parking (free)
- On-Site café/restaurant - Cafe for 200 maximum, open daily during the summer, weekends and school holidays during the winter. Barbecue and fast food points, cafe for 100.
- Picnic Site
- Delta accepted
- Maestro accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Max group size - 5000
- Min group size - 10
- TIC Staff Admitted Free
- Visa accepted
- Staff fluent in foreign languages ** (List of languages are separately given)
- Family Fun
- Marketed towards children
- Marketed towards families
- French spoken
Tours and Demonstrations
- Educational Visits Accepted
Map & Directions
Just 5 miles outside of Dartmouth, set in the South Devon countryside.
Southbound – From the M5 at Exeter, follow the A38 Southbound towards Plymouth. – (Beware Sat Navs may try to send you on the A380 to Torquay which involves a ferry crossing). – Take the Buckfastleigh/Totnes exit.
Northbound – Follow the A38 from Plymouth take the Avonwick/South Brent exit. – Follow the brown tourist signs marked Woodlands Leisure Park through Totnes, take the A381 rod to Kingsbridge/Dartmouth Road. – Turn left at Halwell on to the A3122 road to Dartmouth. – Just 2 miles down the road Woodlands is on your right
Public Transport – The Stagecoach X64 Bus Service bus service goes through Totnes and stops right outside Woodlands. It is a fairly frequent service but please check the stagecoach timetable before travelling.
- TripAdvisor Awards TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence 2013
- Regional and Miscellaneous Herald Express Tourism & Hospitality Awards 2013 Sustainable Tourism 2013
- Devon Tourism English Riviera & South Devon Tourism & Hospitality Awards 2013 - Silver 2014
- Devon Tourism Devon's Top Attractions Quality Stamp 2017
|Daily Opening (27 Mar 2017 - 1 Nov 2017)|
|Winter Reduced Opening (2 Nov 2017 - 29 Mar 2018)|
* Open during school holidays. Reduced winter price £7.15 per person.
Infants under 92cm FREE.