|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|Adult||£12.90 per ticket|
|Child (3-17yrs)||£10.70 per ticket|
|Child (Under 3yrs)||Free|
|Family (2 adults + 2 children)||£43.20 per ticket|
|Family Saver (2 + 3)||£51.90 per ticket|
|Over 60's||£10.70 per ticket|
Group Rates for over 20 people:
Adult £10.55, Child £9.50
Annual Pass (valid for 12 months)
Adult £40.50, Child £35.90, Over 60's £35.90.
World of Country Life is Devon’s GOLD award winning family day out, whatever the weather!
There are over 2 acres indoors with loads to do: crawl through the themed soft play areas, whizz round the mini electric go kart track, get up close to the animals in the nursery and petting centre, climb aboard the good ship Lady Suzannah in the pirate ship play area while mum and dad have a rest in the indoor beach hut, tuck into some tasty home cooked food in the brand new themed restaurant, watch the daily ferret racing show in the Barnyard Theatre, explore the past in the museum of farm machinery, take a trip down memory lane in the Victorian street, cruise around the south west’s largest collection of vintage vehicles in the Hall of Transport (and see vehicles that have appeared on TV in Downton Abbey, Mr Selfridge and Parade’s End) and view the famous Reg Imray motorcycle collection.
The fun doesn’t stop indoors: there’s plenty outside too! Hand feed the llama and deer on the Deer Train Safari, watch the daily falconry display from the fantastic Hawkridge Bird of Prey team, take a goat for a walk, shoot down the big blue slide, bounce on the trampolines, swing through the adventure playground or play a round of crazy golf.
There’s so much fun, come rain or shine: can you do it all in a day?!
- Gift Shop
- Groups Accepted
- In town/city centre - Outskirts of Exmouth
- Indoor Attraction
- Outdoor Attraction
- All Areas Accessible to Disabled Visitors
- Guide Dogs Permitted
- Parking Areas for Disabled Visitors
- Ramp/Level Access
- Toilets for Disabled Visitors
Children & Infants
- Facilities for children
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
- Parking (free)
- On-Site café/restaurant - Restaurant catering serving hot and cold meals, sandwiches, cakes, ices and cream teas. Coffee shop serving snacks and ice cream parlour with drinks.
- Picnic Site
- American Express accepted
- Maestro accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Max group size - 999
- Min group size - 20
- Solo accepted
- Visa accepted
- Staff fluent in foreign languages ** (List of languages are separately given)
- Family Fun
- Marketed towards children
- Marketed towards families
- Marketed towards senior citizens
Tours and Demonstrations
- Demonstrations Given
- Educational Visits Accepted
- Guided Tours Available for Groups
- Guided Tours Available for Individuals
Travel & Trade
- Group discounts available
Map & Directions
By car:The World of Country Life is just 10 Miles from Junction 30 M5 (Follow A376 Exmouth/Sandy Bay). The park is clearly signposted with Brown tourist signs.By bike:There is a cycle path that runs from Budleigh Salterton into Littleham (just by the churchyard) which is just along the road from World of Country Life. There are cycle paths all along the Estuary from Exeter via Topsham & Lympstone into Exmouth. You can then cycle along the Sea Front and up Maer Lane to reach us.
Public Transport Directions
The No 95 Bus runs from Exmouth Bus & Train station along the seafront and through Littleham Village to Devon Cliffs stopping right outside World of Country Life. It is an open top Double Decker Bus and the service runs from March to November.
- Devon Tourism Devon's Top Attractions Quality Stamp 2017
|World of Country Life (11 Feb 2017 - 29 Oct 2017)|
* Seasonal opening times apply please see website for details