This accommodation does not have any available rooms
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Caravan Holiday Homes||from £119.00 to £563.00 per unit per week|
*As a guide, prices are per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
Just a short walk from one of Devon's finest beaches, and surrounded by beautiful countryside. Dawlish Sands Holiday Park is the ideal place for exploring the English Riviera and South Devon, renowned for it's mild climate and sub-tropical plants and gardens.
Just relax and soak up the sun as well as enjoying the excellent facilities and great family fun we have on offer in the Sundowners Club.
There's also a kid's club to keep the young ones amused with fun and games, and a restaurant for eating in or takeaway - you can be sure of having a fun-packed family holiday at Dawlish Sands Holiday Park.
Check out the Park Holidays UK website for more information and latest offers.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good208
- Katrina CSouthampton, United KingdomTrip type:FamilyLovely park for this kind of placeFriday, 21st April 2017Four ladies and nine kids (aged 1-10) in two caravans. The reception staff were wonderful and welcoming. A lovely quiet park. We were half way between the clubhouse and the kids park and happy... Read full review
- belindawebb01Reading, United KingdomTrip type:FamilyNever AgainThursday, 20th April 2017We recently stayed at Dawlish Sands for the first time with our family and can honestly say it was the worst holiday we have ever been on and there is no way we will ever stay here or with Park... Read full review
- robertcQ9400ZUBasingstoke, United KingdomTrip type:FamilyA lovely stay for the familyWednesday, 19th April 2017we had a bronze two caravan which was very clean and enough room for two adults, one child and two Labradors. we had booked bedding which I would recommend as it saves some space in the car. The two... Read full review
- Free Wi-Fi available
- Midweek breaks
- Weekend breaks
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age)
- Accept children all ages
- Children's play area
- Cot - For additional charge
- Highchair - For additional charge
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
- Games Room
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- All major credit cards accepted
- Euros accepted
- Maestro accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Visa accepted
Room / Unit Features
- Colour television in all units
- Colour TV
- Microwave in all units
- Oven / Cooker
- Pets accepted in some units - In Bronze Accommodation for an additional Charge
- Beach within 100m
- Electricity inc in rate
- Family Friendly
- Gas inc in rate
- Licenced for alcohol
- Linen available for hire - In Bronze accommodation
- Linen provided - In Silver, Gold and Platinum units
- Near coastal path
- Pets accepted
- Pets accepted
- Regular evening entertainment
- Short breaks available
- Swimming Pool
- Wireless Broadband Internet Access
Travel & Trade
- Group discounts available
- Wi-fi available
Room / Unit Features: Caravan Holiday Homes
- Colour Television
- Non smoking units
- Pets Accepted
Map & Directions
Only 10 miles from the M5 leave the motorway at junction 30 and follow the A379 towards Dawlish.
After Starcross, at Cockwood Harbour, turn left over the bridge and left again through the village signed to Dawlish Warren.
Dawlish Sands Holiday Park is 1 mile further along the road, on the left as you enter Dawlish Warren.
|Dawlish Sands Open (17 Mar 2017 - 30 Oct 2017)|