- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|2 bedroom Chalet||from £175.00 to £510.00 per unit per week|
|2 bedroom Chalet||from £220.00 to £695.00 per unit per week|
|3 bedroom Chalet||from £265.00 to £795.00 per unit per week|
|Lodge holiday home 2 bedroom||from £370.00 to £1,010.00 per unit per week|
|Lodge holiday home 3 bedroom||from £380.00 to £1,100.00 per unit per week|
*As a guide, prices are per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
For fantastic family holiday fun in South Devon, you will love Hazelwood Holiday Park. Set in 38 acres of peaceful, David Bellamy Award winning landscape our holiday park has the spacious, friendly atmosphere of a village and all the facilities you need for a relaxing UK beach holiday.
We are just a 5 minute flat walk from the fantastic Warren Beach Resort and nature reserve.
With onsite fishing lakes and dog-friendly holidays, this is a great holiday with children and our self catering accommodation is perfect for everybody whatever your holiday budget. We hope you find what you are looking for whether you rent a luxury lodge with hot tub or a cheap and cheerful chalet.
Hazelwood Holiday Park has been family run for over 45 years and we are proud of our personal service. We keep this simple by offering holidays for family groups and couples. Why not Buy to Let one of our timber lodges, an ideal investment opportunity, or holiday with friends and family in your own home from home, with an attractive letting agreement. New and used properties available.
Facilities include on-site shop, clubhouse with evening entertainment and food service, outdoor swimming pool, play park with large open areas and space to run around, laundrette, and takeaway.
- Certificate of Excellence 2016
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good42
- Struth83Trip type:FamilyThank you for making our holiday!Friday, 21st April 2017We would like to say how incredibly grateful we are for the ladies in reception this week who helped to sort out some accommodation for us when we had been treated so terribly across the road at the... Read full review
- Rierie85Trip type:FamilyJust as lovely as everMonday, 17th April 2017Haven't stayed at Hazelwood for about 5yrs we've been going over the road (yes I'm a traitor lol) my family have been coming to this park since the 1970s and we holidayed here twice a year since I... Read full review
- rcooper16Trip type:FamilyWouldn't stayTuesday, 11th April 2017Never stayed but my partner went fishing here. Doesn't look very appealing, every time we come and he goes fishing here the pool is never open and water always filthy... lady in the shop today wasn't... Read full review
- Within 1 Mile of a Train Station
- In countryside
- Midweek breaks
Children & Infants
- Accept children all ages
- Children's play area
- Facilities for children
Parking & Transport
- Car parking
- Access to golf course
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor pool
- Food shop
- Maestro accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Solo accepted
- Sterling Travellers Cheques accepted
- Visa accepted
Room / Unit Features
- Colour television in all units
- Colour TV
- Free View TV
- Ground Floor Accommodation
- Ironing Facilities
- Microwave in all units
- Pets accepted in some units - by arrangement
- Beach within 2km
- Broadband Internet Access
- Electricity inc in rate
- Family Friendly
- Free car parking
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Hot Tub/Spa Bath
- Licenced for alcohol
- Linen available for hire
- Linen available free of charge
- Linen provided
- Near coastal path
- Pets accepted
- Pets accepted by arrangement
- Regular evening entertainment
- Short breaks available
- Swimming Pool
- Wireless Broadband Internet Access
- Christmas/New Year Programme
- Marketed as green/environmentally friendly
- Mobile Phone Reception
Map & Directions
From the M5 follow directions to the A379 towards Powderham Castle and Dawlish. Continue for few miles passing through the villages of Kenton and Starcross. At Cockwood Harbour turn left. Continue round the harbour past the Anchor Pub. Hazelwood Park will be on the right hand side after one mile.
Public Transport Directions
Dawlish Warren has a rail station just a few minutes from Hazelwood. Change at Exeter St Davids to catch this regular hourly commuter service.
Buses leave Exeter Paris Street Station and travel directly to Dawlish Warren. Take the ‘B’ Bus.
|Hazelwood Holiday Park (15 Feb 2017 - 31 Jan 2018)|