- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Caravans and Holiday Homes||from £180.00 to £450.00 per unit per week|
|Caravans, Motor Homes & Tents||£10.50 per pitch (2 people)|
*As a guide, prices are per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
One of South Devon's prettiest caravan and camping parks on the edge of Dartmoor. Spacious pitches amongst trees on level parkland. First class shower and toilet facilities. Ideally situated for touring the moor or the coastline of Devon. Luxury holiday Homes and Farmhouse Cottage available.
- In countryside
- Midweek breaks
- Weekend breaks
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age)
- Children's play area
- Facilities for children - Cots availiable, Highchairs available, Outdoor play area for under 12's.
Parking & Transport
- On site parking - 20 Uncovered
- Access to golf course - nearby
- All major credit cards accepted
- Delta accepted
- Maestro accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Solo accepted
- Visa accepted
Room / Unit Features
- Colour television in all units
- Drying Facilities in all units - Laundry room and drying area.
- Free View TV
- Hairdryer in all units
- Microwave in all units
- Pets accepted in some units
- Additional charge for awnings
- Calor/Camping Gaz purchase/exchange service
- Chemical disposal point
- Drinking water supply
- Electric hook-up points
- Latest arrival time (24 hr clock) - 22:00 Late arrivals / early departure bay available.
- Linen provided
- Mains service pitches available
- Overnight holding area
- Pets accepted by arrangement
- Public toilets
- Total number of touring pitches - 80
Travel & Trade
Map & Directions
From M5 junction 31
From Exeter take A38 towards Plymouth. Take A382 (Drumbridges) turn off to Bickington, 3rd exit. After 3 miles pass Toby Jug Inn on right; site is on left after 300m.
Public Transport Directions
From Newton Abbot - 3 miles