- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Courtyard Room||£111.00 per person (breakfast included)|
|Double en suite||£98.00 per person (breakfast included)|
|Family en suite||£203.75 per room (breakfast included)|
|Single en suite||£89.00 per person (breakfast included)|
*As a guide, prices are per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
Beautifully situated on the east Devon coast, Sidmouth Harbour Hotel enjoys panoramic views over Sidmouth and the magnificent Jurassic Coastline. Relax on a sea-view balcony with a morning coffee or sit back on the alfresco terrace, complete with heated outdoor pool, and soak up the natural beauty.
The hotel's 60 bedrooms offer the ultimate in luxury and comfort and many boast sea views.
The hotel features a luxury Harbour Spa complete with five treatment rooms, fitness suite, indoor pool, hydrotherapy pool, sauna and steam room. Treat yourself to a luxury spa day, or enjoy a relaxing spa treatment, from manicures and pedicures to specialised massages and facials.
Dine in our new Upper Deck Bar & Restaurant with floor to ceiling glass so you can take in the stunning panoramic views of Sidmouth and Lyme Bay. The restaurant opens out onto a fantastic new alfresco dining terrace, so you can soak up the beauty of Sidmouth while enjoying a light lunch, indulgent afternoon tea, or dinner from one of the restaurants delicious and varied menus.
Sidmouth, the gateway to the new 'World Heritage' coastline site, a frequent winner in 'Britain in Bloom' and once 'Floral town of Europe', nestles in a rural suntrap between 2 tree covered heights, Salcombe Hill to the east and Peak Hill to the west. The Esplanade, only a short stroll from the hotel, with its dignified Regency buildings, overlooks an attractive boating beach.
Directly opposite are the renowned Connaught Gardens, which provide a pleasant and picturesque gateway to Jacob's Ladder and Western Beach. Here it is entirely safe for bathing and offers a mile long stretch of golden sand at low tide, now linked up to the esplanade by the new 'Millennium Walkway'.
Shopping facilities in the town centre are excellent where old fashioned courtesy still prevails. There are many magnificent walks in or around Sidmouth, and a short car ride will take you into some of Devon's most beautiful countryside. The M5 motorway is 12 miles away giving access to Dartmoor, Exmoor, Plymouth, Torbay and many other interesting places surrounding East Devon. Exit the M5 motorway at jct 30 for Sidmouth. The nearest railway stations are the market town of Honiton boasting 30 antiques shops (10 miles) and the cathedral city of Exeter (15 miles). There is a variety of interesting day excursions by coach offered from Sidmouth.
For the sports minded, apart from the indoor heated swimming pool, Sidmouth adequately caters for golf, squash, badminton, cricket, croquet, tennis, bowls, fishing and sailing. Entertainment in the town includes band concerts in the Connaught Gardens, a theatre, a cinema, night club, and lots of good pubs and hotels. An international Folk Festival, Arts Festival, and Regatta Week all feature during the summer.
The Sidmouth Harbour Hotel is set in 2 acres of lovely grounds facing south for sunshine and enjoys the most splendid views. Our position is second to none, being the closest hotel to the Connaught Gardens, Western Beach and the golf course, yet still an easy stroll along the esplanade to the main part of the town.
We have a beautiful outdoor heated swimming pool (mid May to end of September), a 9 hole putting green. Ample free car parking is not a problem. We offer concessionary green fees at Sidmouth Golf Club.
Our indoor public facilities include beautifully appointed lounges, restaurant and bar, all with magnificent views of the sea and coastline.
Sidmouth Harbour Hotel is open all year around and offer special Christmas and New Year Packages.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good276
- glenys wNewbury, United KingdomTrip type:CouplesDisappointedSunday, 26th March 2017We booked a 'special Telegraph deal' only to discover it was much cheaper booking direct with the hotel! However, we went ahead as it was non refundable and found that the upgrade to a Courtyard Room... Read full review
- xxprincesskatexxTeignmouth, United KingdomTrip type:CouplesA little more improvement neededSaturday, 25th March 2017We recently returned from a nights stay. We managed to get a last minute deal with a sea view room, £50 towards dinner and breakfast. The hotel is lovely, recently refurbished, the entrance is... Read full review
- Ian HTrip type:CouplesLovely hotel but some poor managementTuesday, 21st March 2017The refurbishment of this hotel is very good . The new court yard rooms are luxurious but the hotel is badly let down by parts of its operation specifically breakfast service . Frankly the service of... Read full review
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - 6
Parking & Transport
- Car parking
- On site parking - 40 spaces with CCTV cover.
- Access to golf course
- Health/Fitness/ Beauty Facilities
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Spa bath
- Spa Treatments
- Swimming pool
- Additional meal details - If pre-arranged.
- Cater for vegetarians
- Local Produce English Breakfast
- Room service
- Serve breakfast
- Serve evening meal
- Serve lunch
- Delta accepted
- JCB accepted
- Maestro accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Sterling Travellers Cheques accepted
- Visa accepted
Room / Unit Features
- Colour television in all bedrooms
- Digital TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Ground floor bedrooms available
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Ironing Facilities
- Modem point in all bedrooms
- Non smoking rooms available
- Radio in all bedrooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Telephone in all bedrooms
- TV in all bedrooms
- 24 hr return laundry service
- Available for wedding receptions
- Beach within 100m
- Business facilities (eg. Fax/ modem)
- Central heating throughout
- City Centre Location
- Conference facilities
- Event venue
- Free car parking
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Ironing facilities
- Licenced for alcohol
- Near coastal path
- Open all year
- Pets accepted
- Pets accepted
- Pets accepted by arrangement
- Public telephone
- Regular evening entertainment
- Sea Views
- Separate guests' lounge
- Spa Facilities
- Swimming Pool
- Wedding Venue
- Welcome single sex groups, eg stag/hen parties
- Wireless Broadband Internet Access
- Christmas/New Year Programme
- Afrikaans spoken
- French spoken
- Spanish spoken
Travel & Trade
- Wi-fi available
Map & Directions
From Exeter M5 motorway jct30
From the Exeter to Sidmouth Road. A3052 signposted Sidmouth. Turn right at the sign for Sidmouth. Follow road to seafront. Turn right, look up, hotel is directly in front of you.
Public Transport Directions
From Honiton/ Exeter St Davids - 12 miles
Take bus from Honiton station to Sidmouth triangle. Walk to seafront, turn right , look up, hotel is directly ahead.
- 3 AA Stars Hotel
|Sidmouth Harbour Hotel (1 Jan 2017 - 31 Dec 2017)|