|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
The monks of Buckfast welcome visitors to their famous abbey. At Buckfast, visitors can see the great Abbey church with its many art treasures, rebuilt on its medieval foundations by the monks themselves.
The Abbey church, grounds, and other facilities are open throughout the year, including 3 unusual shops selling Abbey products, an excellent restaurant, exhibition and video.
- Groups Accepted - Services sometimes restrict access to the church.
- Indoor Attraction
- Of historic, literary or architectural interest
- All Areas Accessible to Disabled Visitors
- Facilities for Hearing Impaired Visitors - call for details
- Facilities for Visually Impaired Visitors - Raised signs and braille map.
- Guide Dogs Permitted
- Parking Areas for Disabled Visitors
- Ramp/Level Access
- Toilets for Disabled Visitors
Parking & Transport
- Parking (free)
- On-Site café/restaurant - Licensed tea rooms, serving lunches, teas and light refreshments; closed 24, 25 Dec and Good Friday.
- Euros accepted
- Max group size - 40
- Min group size - 5
- Sterling Travellers Cheques accepted
- Visa accepted - and other major credit cards
- Business facilities (eg. Fax/ modem)
- Conference facilities
- Printed Material in Foreign Languages
Printed Material in Foreign Languages
- French printed material
- German printed material
Tours and Demonstrations
- Educational Visits Accepted
- Guided Tours Available for Groups
Map & Directions
Half a mile from A38 at A384 Buckfastleigh turn off.
Public Transport Directions
Bus 88 stops outside the abbey.
- Regional and Miscellaneous Devon's Top Attractions Quality Stamp 2015
|Open All Year|
|Buckfast Abbey (1 Jan 2015 - 31 Dec 2015)|