FIRST CLASS TICKET
First Class Tickets include entry to the Gardens and play areas, Model Railway Exhibition, two rides on the railway and one round of Crazy Golf
GROUP DISCOUNT: 10% off entry charges when spend exceeds £100, with this being paid in one lump sum
For further pricing details please visit www.pecorama.co.uk
PECORAMA - one of East Devon’s leading visitor attractions, is home to the mile-long Beer Heights Light Railway with its fleet of miniature steam locomotives; the famous PECO Model Railway Exhibition features superbly detailed layouts in every major gauge and the PECO Millennium Celebration Garden, five stunning Garden “rooms” based on a celestial theme.
Outdoor activity areas provide play equipment ranging from toddler’s swings to a cable slide whilst the indoor Play Station play area features a 3 metre high racing slide, twin lane astra slide, giant spiral slide, roller barrels, spinning floor, cargo net climbs and much, much more.
Children’s entertainment during peak season features Jesters, Jugglers Clowns and Wizards and with a programme of Special Events throughout the season there is something to entertain all the family.
Open daily from 1st April to the end of October half term 2017. 10am – 5pm.
Outside of these dates the Beer Heights Light Railway is closed along with the Gardens but the Play Station indoor play area and Model Railway Exhibition are open on reduced hours. Please see the Pecorama website for details.”
Admission ticket prices vary according to season. For full ticket information follow the booking link where you can also find details of arrangements for groups and coach parties.
- Childrens Play Area
- Groups Accepted
- In countryside
- Indoor Attraction - Mile-long Beer Heights Light Railway
- Outdoor Attraction
- Smoking Some Areas - outdoor only
- Guide Dogs Permitted
- Parking Areas for Disabled Visitors
- Ramp/Level Access - Some paths are steep – Wheelchair Users will need assistance
- Toilets for Disabled Visitors
Children & Infants
- Facilities for children
Parking & Transport
- On Bus Route
- On site parking
- Parking (free)
- On-Site café/restaurant - Licensed restaurant - The Garden Room, plus 'Orion' preserved pullman car; buffet for teas, coffees, cream teas and cakes; 2 refreshment kiosks.
- Picnic Site
- Approx length of visit - 3 hrs 30 mins
- Delta accepted
- JCB accepted
- Maestro accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Max group size - 999
- Min group size - 10
- Solo accepted
- Special group rates
- Sterling Travellers Cheques accepted
- TIC Staff Admitted Free
- Visa accepted
- Available for wedding receptions
- Cater for groups
- Conference facilities - 60 seat lecture theatre
- Free car parking
- On-site Restaurant/Cafe
- Picnic Area
- Tea / Coffee Shop
- Family Fun
- Marketed towards children
- Marketed towards families
Tours and Demonstrations
- Demonstrations Given
- Educational Visits Accepted
- Guided Tours Available for Groups
Travel & Trade
- Group discounts available
- Wi-fi available
Map & Directions
Nearest major road is M5. Leaving M5 at junction 30, follow A3052 past Sidmouth, taking B3174 turning to Beer (M5/junction to Beer approximately 20 miles).
Public Transport Directions
Nearest station is Axminster station.
- Devon Tourism Devon's Top Attractions Quality Stamp 2017
|Pecorama, Gardens, Games and Trains (1 Apr 2017 - 31 Oct 2017)|
* Please see the Pecorama website for further details on current opening times and pricesDates and times marked with a '*' are provisional and may be subject to change