|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|Adult All Day Explorer||£10.00 per ticket|
|Adult return Seaton - Colyton||£10.00 per ticket|
|Adult single Seaton - Colyton/Colyton - Seaton||£7.00 per ticket|
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
Never mind the weather! Our trams run every day throughout the season. See wildlife and discover Devon's hidden secrets, find out about our history and travel in our "time machines"! Start your journey at Seaton and ride inland to Colyton, one of Devon's hidden jewels, or start at Colyton and arrive at Seaton, the gateway to the Jurassic Coast.
Visit our Gift shop at Colyton Station an Aladdin's cave stocked with a variety of exciting gifts to suit all pockets and interests.
The Tramstop Cafe - a fantastic choice of freshly home-cooked food using local produce to suit all tastes and ages.
Discount for families and groups; pre-booked groups welcome all year round. Wheelchair accessible (advance booking necessary).
Drive a tram, lessons available. A Driver's Eye Experience (£40) for 30 minutes of tram driving or for that special gift Silver (half day), Gold (full day) or Platinum (2 day and overnight stay) are also available. See website for full details.
Bird watching, Children's Birthday Parties, Dinosaur Train, Halloween Events, The Polar Express Tram Ride & lots more, including themed events.
Look out for our special events during the year.
- Groups Accepted - Essential to prebook.Disabled groups must telephone for avalability - 01297 20375 Maximum size of group negotiable.
- In countryside
- Outdoor Attraction
- Smoking Some Areas
- Accessible to Wheelchair Users
- All Areas Accessible to Disabled Visitors
- Facilities for the Disabled
- Guide Dogs Permitted - Dogs must ride downstairs.
- Parking Areas for Disabled Visitors
- Ramp/Level Access
- Toilets for Disabled Visitors
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
- Parking (charge)
- Parking (free)
- On-Site café/restaurant - Tram Stop restaurant, indoor seating for 100, outside seating for 60.
- Picnic Site
- Approx length of visit - 2:00HRS
- Delta accepted
- Maestro accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Min group size - 12
- Open by appointment outside normal opening times
- Special group rates
- Visa accepted
- Dogs Accepted - £1 each way
- Marketed towards families
Tours and Demonstrations
- Educational Visits Accepted
- Guided Tours Available for Groups
Map & Directions
Nearest major road is A3052. A3052 from Exeter or Lyme Regis. A358 from M5 junction 25. A35 from Dorchester then A358 from Axminster.
Public Transport Directions
Nearest station is Axminster station. Take bus 885 from the station to the tramway station at either Colyton or Seaton.
- Devon Tourism Devon's Top Attractions Quality Stamp 2017
|Seaton Tramway (1 Jan 2017 - 31 Dec 2017)|
* Opening times may vary.Dates and times marked with a '*' are provisional and may be subject to change