Langstone Cliff Hotel
Tel: 01626 868000
AboutThe hotel has conference, meeting and banqueting facilities for up to 400 with a choice of 7 different conference and meeting rooms. There is a choice of rooms registered for civil weddings and can cater for wedding ceremonies and receptions from 2 to 350 guests.
The Langstone Cliff Hotel is a family-owned and managed 3 star hotel which has been established over 60 years. It offers 66 comfortable and well equipped en-suite bedrooms, an air-conditioned ballroom and restaurant, two bars, extensive lounges and leisure facilities all set in 19 acres of wooded grounds overlooking the sea. The hotel is a popular family holiday destination, especially during school holidays, Christmas and New Year.
- Area for musician/band
- In countryside
Parking & Transport
- Car parking
- Available for wedding receptions
Map & Directions
From Exeter and the North
1. Leave the M5 at Junction 30
2. Follow the signs for Dawlish (A379) 2nd Exit on the Sandygate Roundabout
3. Proceed along a short length of dual carriageway for approximately half a mile past the turning for the supermarket following the signs for Dawlish.
4. Filter on to a second Dual Carriageway to for approximately a quarter mile to Countess Wear roundabout. Take the 2nd exit signposted Dawlish (A379)
5. Proceed along the road (over the swing bridge) for about 500 metres to Matford roundabout take the first exit signposted Dawlish (A379)
6. Continue along the Exminster bypass approx 2 miles (Sannerville Way) to the roundabout take the second exit and proceed towards Kenton. Approximately 4 miles.
7. Follow the road through Kenton to the village of Starcross.
8. Once through Starcross proceed along beside the railway to a sharp right hand bend with Cockwood harbour on your left as you turn out of the bend.
9. Take the road 20 metres beyond the bend adjacent to the harbour and proceed to Dawlish Warren pass the Anchor Inn.
10. Approximately 1 mile to Dawlish Warren proceed through the village pass the turning to the Beach on the left.
11. Continue up the hill pass the Mount Pleasant inn on your left. The Hotel entrance is approximately 50 metres on the Left look out for a large Blue Sign.
From Plymouth and the South West
1. From Plymouth take the A38 Expressway towards Exeter.
2. At Haldon Hill Just passed the Happy Eater Restaurant take the turning left signposted to
Dunchideock and Exeter Racecourse.
3. Turn Right at the junction and proceed under the A38 towards the A380.
4. Cross the Mini roundabout and proceed for approximately half a mile to the junction with the A380.
5. Cross the A380 and follow the road adjacent to the Café
6. Continue down the lane for approximately 2 miles to the B3381. Continue along the road to the left where the road connects to the B3381.
7. Follow the Road down the Hill being careful of oncoming traffic and tight bends for approximately 4 Miles.
8. At the T Junction with New Road, opposite the golf course, take a right turn and proceed to the main A379 at Cockwood Harbour.
9. At the Junction with the main A379 at Cockwood you will see a road almost opposite you running along the back of the Harbour. Take this road to Dawlish Warren.
12. Approximately 1 mile to Dawlish Warren proceed through the village pass the turning to the Beach on the left.
13. Continue up the hill pass the Mount Pleasant inn on your left. The Hotel entrance is approximately 50 metres on the Left look out for a large Blue Sign.
Public Transport Directions
The number 2 bus stops immediately outside the hotel drive on Mount pleasant road. The hotel is located at the end of an approximately 150metre long driveway.
Dawlish Warren station is the nearest main line railway station it is unmanned and is located around 300 metres from the Langstone Cliff Hotel. You can be met from the station please telephone on 01626 868000 or you may walk to the hotel.
Dawlish Station is manned and receives a better service than Dawlish Warren. It is located just over a mile from the hotel. It is possible to walk to the hotel along the coast path. There is a taxi rank immediately outside the station or you can be met by arrangement. Please call the Hotel on 01626 868000.
|open (1 Jan 2017 - 31 Dec 2017)|