This accommodation does not have any available rooms
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Caravan Holiday Home||£199.00 per unit per week|
*As a guide, prices are per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
Located in the popular seaside resort of Dawlish Warren, close to South Devon’s most popular attractions, Golden Sands is the perfect Holiday Park for fantastic family holidays and short breaks.
It’s easy to see why Dawlish Warren is such a popular holiday destination, boasting a lovely sandy Blue Flag beach, renowned nature reserve and plenty of attractions to keep the whole family entertained - whatever the weather.
Golden Sands Holiday Park enjoys a superb location surrounded by countryside yet just a short stroll from the beach and heart of the resort. Although, you may not want to leave the park as the facilities are first class including a modern entertainment venue, unique indoor/outdoor swimming pool complex, sports and play areas and great value food and drink.
Guests are also welcome to enjoy the entertainment venue, and the indoor and outdoor swimming pools at Dawlish Sands Holiday Park, just down the road. Golden Sands Holiday Park welcomes touring and camping guests throughout August only.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good231
- lalala123451234Oxford, United KingdomTrip type:FamilyAbsolutely fantastic!!Saturday, 22nd April 2017We stayed here for 10 days and the whole 10 days was packed with fun filled activities. The camp itself was really good. The entertainment had a variety of things on and that always made us laugh. A... Read full review
- deeshops11Hereford, United KingdomTrip type:FamilyLovely ParkFriday, 21st April 2017I've just returned from a Sun Holiday to Golden Sands. I upgraded my booking before arriving and was pleasantly surprised, the caravan was fairly new, spotlessly clean, spacious and in very good... Read full review
- J3nnapBristol, United KingdomTrip type:FamilyNice place for a cheap holidayFriday, 21st April 2017Just came home after a week here. Stayed in a 10 berth gold plus caravan (4 bedroom) that we paid under £500 for. There was 5 adults and 2 children. Was a good size and not too crowded. This was our... Read full review
- Free Wi-Fi available
- In countryside
- Midweek breaks
- Weekend breaks
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age)
- Accept children all ages
- Children's play area
- Cot - Available for Hire
- Facilities for children - Cots availiable, Highchairs available, Outdoor play area
- Highchair - Available for Hire
Parking & Transport
- On site parking - 200 Uncovered
- Games Room
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Food shop
- Euros accepted
- Maestro accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Solo accepted
- Visa accepted
Room / Unit Features
- Colour television in all units
- Colour TV
- Microwave in all units
- Oven / Cooker
- Pets accepted in some units - Available in Bronze rated accommodation
- Additional charge for awnings
- Beach within 2km
- Calor/Camping Gaz purchase/exchange service
- Chemical disposal point
- Drinking water supply
- Electric hook-up points
- Electricity inc in rate
- Family Friendly
- Gas inc in rate
- Latest arrival time (24 hr clock) - 22:00
- Licenced for alcohol
- Linen available for hire - Linen Chargeable in Bronze accommodation, free in Silver and Gold Units
- Linen available free of charge - Only in Silver and Gold Accommodation
- Linen provided
- Near coastal path
- Park and facilities limited to members
- Pets accepted
- Public telephone
- Public toilets
- Regular evening entertainment
- Short breaks available
- Swimming Pool
- Total number of touring pitches - 54
Travel & Trade
- Group discounts available
- Wi-fi available
Room / Unit Features: Caravan Holiday Home
- Colour Television
- Non smoking units
- Pets Accepted
Map & Directions
Leave the M5 at junction 30 and take the A379 to Dawlish.
Drive through Starcross and continue on the A379 for about 2 miles.
The Park is signposted to the left of the road 1 mile before Dawlish.
Go about 200 yards down Week Lane and the entrance is on the left.
Public Transport Directions
Do not book to Dawlish Warren but to DAWLISH where there are taxis and a bus service to the Park.
|Golden Sands (3 Mar 2017 - 30 Oct 2017)|