|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|Additional child to family ticket||£4.50 per ticket|
|Adult||£8.25 per ticket|
|Child 4-15||£7.25 per ticket|
|Child under 4||Free|
|Family - 2 adults, 2 children||£30.00 per ticket|
|Seniors Citizens & Students||£7.25 per ticket|
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
Looking for a brilliant day out at an all-inclusive price? Visit Devon's Top Beauty Spot! No visit to Devon would be complete without a day at Dartmoor's famous Becky Falls, where there really is something for everyone to enjoy. Set within a spectacular ancient valley, the Falls have been attracting visitors for over 100 years and offers a fantastic, value-packed day out for all age groups to enjoy the very best that Dartmoor has to offer;
* All activities included in the price
* Choice of stunning woodland and waterfall walks, graded according to ability
* Children's letterboxing trail with free prize for every child
* Awesome hands-on animal encounter shows at weekends and school holidays
* Feed the animals at twice-daily feeding sessions
* Indoor children's crafts and reptile centre
* Dogs very welcome!
As well as being voted Devon's Top Beauty Spot, Becky Falls was also chosen as one of the World Wildlife Fund's Amazing Family Days Out, so you can be sure your visit is going to be fun as well as stunning. Choose the Blue Trail for our Children's Letterboxing activity (with a small prize for every child), choose the Red Trail for a more challenging walk or to visit the Main Falls and, for those who fancy something a little more rugged, try the Purple Trail and Lower Falls for a real sense of Swallows and Amazons-style adventure! There's something for all ages, so bring the whole family, including the dog!
And remember, once you've paid your entrance fee, all the activities are included - so there's nothing else to pay. Becky Falls - for a perfect Dartmoor Day!
- Dog friendly
- Gift Shop
- Groups Accepted - 10+
- Forest Location
- In countryside
- Outdoor Attraction
- Guide Dogs Permitted
- Toilets for Disabled Visitors
Children & Infants
- Facilities for children - Baby Carrier Hire
Parking & Transport
- Car parking
- Coach Parking
- On Bus Route
- On-Site café/restaurant - Licensed
- Picnic Site
- Accept Bank Transfers, Internet Payment or SWIFT/IBAN
- All major credit cards accepted
- Cash & Cheque accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Min group size - 10
- Switch accepted
- Visa accepted
- Cater for groups
- Dogs Accepted
- Event Venue
- Event venue
- On-site coach parking
- On-site Restaurant/Cafe
- Picnic Area
- Family Fun
Tours and Demonstrations
- Educational Visits Accepted
Travel & Trade
- Group discounts available
Map & Directions
10 Minutes from the A38 Bovey Tracey Exit - Follow the Brown Tourist Signs.
Public Transport Directions
Closest station is Newton Abbot. Closest Public Bus stop at Bovey Tracey. On the Haytor Hoppa Route (run by the Dartmoor National Park) - a seasonal route. See our website for details.
- Devon Tourism Devon's Top Attractions Quality Stamp 2017
|Open (11 Feb 2017 - 29 Oct 2017)|
* Open February half term to end of October half term. For winter opening please see website.
Last entry at 4pm.