AboutA UNIQUE DESTINATION...AN INSPIRING CHARITY
Hannahs at Seale-Hayne is situated near Newton Abbot just off the A38 and convenient to Plymouth, Torbay and Exeter. Conveniently located just off the Newton Abbot to Ashburton Road, the stunning grounds and historical buildings boast easy access to the moors and the sea and spectacular views of both.
The Grade II listed Quadrangle sits at the heart of our fascinating sit and if free for all to enjoy, including well-behaved dogs. Visitors may enjoy:
Our licensed Cafe / Bistro
Contemporary Art Gallery
Hannahs Produce Shop
Artist's workshops; everything from silver and gold jewellery to textiles
Our famous Indian Runner Ducks as well as donkeys, pigs, ponies, chickens, goats and alpacas
Licensed wedding venue
Big Red music rehersal and recording facilities
Frequent fun events
Beautiful grounds to enjoy the spectacular views
We are also a licensed wedding venue, offer outstanding conference facilities and can provide basic on-site accommodation. Look out for regular workshops and children’s activities, or why not book your birthday party at Hannahs Seale-Hayne? Activities include archery, bush craft, mountain biking and laser quest.
Hannahs at Seale-Hayne is open 7 days a week and entry is FREE. You find us just off the A385 between Newton Abbot and Ashburton. Look for the lay-by about half way along the road and turn opposite.
Our bistro is open for breakfast from 11am, daily lunches and for evening meals every Thursday, Friday and Saturday.
Well-behaved dogs welcome outside of key events.
Hannahs at Seale-Hayne, Newton Abbot, Devon, TQ12 6NQ.
- Free Entry
- Indoor Attraction
- Of historic, literary or architectural interest
- Accessible to Wheelchair Users
- All Areas Accessible to Disabled Visitors
- Facilities for the Disabled
- Parking Areas for Disabled Visitors
- On-Site café/restaurant
- Picnic Site
- Available for wedding receptions
- Business facilities (eg. Fax/ modem)
- Cater for groups
- Conference facilities
- Event venue
- Event Venue
- Tea / Coffee Shop
- Family Fun
- Marketed towards children
- Marketed towards families
- Marketed towards senior citizens
- Marketed towards student/youth
Tours and Demonstrations
- Educational Visits Accepted
Map & Directions
|Season (1 Jan 2017 - 31 Dec 2017)|
* Hannahs is open seven days a week throughout the year, with a Christmas break from the end of December till the beginning of January.