- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Camping||£16.00 per pitch (2 people)|
|Caravans||£270.00 per unit per week|
|Chalets||£97.00 per unit per week|
*Please see our website for full pricing information.
Coast View Holiday Park is where you will find undoubtedly the most amazing views of South Devon. Overlooking spectacular views of Lyme Bay and along Devon’s golden coast, we are proud to boast some of the best coastal scenery in the area.
We understand that leisure time and value for money are important… so whether you are looking for a relaxing break, or a fun packed family holiday, Coast View offers something to suit every person and every pocket.
Children & Infants
- Facilities for children - Indoor play area
Parking & Transport
- On site parking - 80 Uncovered
- Access to golf course
- Arrangements for riding/pony trekking
- Games Room
- Indoor pool
- Food shop
- American Express accepted
- Delta accepted
- JCB accepted
- Maestro accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Solo accepted
- Visa accepted
Room / Unit Features
- Colour television in all units
- Freezer in all units
- Pets accepted in some units
- Calor/Camping Gaz purchase/exchange service
- Drinking water supply
- Electric hook-up points
- Latest arrival time (24 hr clock) - 22:00
- Park and facilities limited to members
- Pets accepted
- Pets accepted by arrangement
- Public telephone
- Public toilets
- Regular evening entertainment
Map & Directions
Follow the A38 dual carriageway from Exeter, where the A38 forks take the left fork A380 signposted Torquay. Keep going up the hill towards Torquay & Newton Abbot for about 4 miles (you will pass the first Teignmouth/Shaldon turn off on the left). Continue on the A381. You are now approximately 5 miles from Shaldon bridge, follow the main road up the hill & we are on the right hand side- you can’t miss us.
Public Transport Directions
There is a train station at Teignmouth near to local taxi ranks & bus stations.
There are also bus stops directly outside of the park with buses running regularly from Teignmouth to Torquay.
- 4 Visit England Stars Holiday, Touring & Camping Park
- Holiday Centre AA Holiday Centre
- Group Establishments British Holiday & Home Parks Association 2011
- Regional and Miscellaneous Welcome to Excellence 2011
|Coast View Holiday Park Open (23/03/2015 - 31/10/2015)|