- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Caravans||from £335.00 to £1,330.00 per unit per week|
|Caravans, Motor Carvans or Tents||from £17.50 to £43.00 per pitch (2 people)|
|Self Catering Cottage||from £385.00 to £1,495.00 per unit per week|
*As a guide, prices are per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
Recently highly commended at Visit England's National Awards 2015, Cofton is set in a peaceful valley offering eighty acres of Devon countryside to explore. With rolling meadows, open parkland, mature woods and fishing lakes within the grounds, you’ll struggle to find a more beautiful setting for your holiday.
We’re just minutes from Dawlish Warren’s Blue Flag beach and convenient for visitor attractions and local towns.
Park facilities include:-
• Heated swimming pool and children’s pool
• Swan pub. Amelia's Pantry Cafe and Warren Retreat restaurant
• Indoor leisure complex with indoor pool, gym, sauna & steam room
• Arcade with American Pool & Bowlingo
• Two children’s play areas
• Woodland adventure play area and nature trails
• Five coarse fishing lakes
• Licensed park shop
• Fish and chip take-away
• WiFi available on the park
• Bus stop within 100 yards of park
Our accommodation is all of the highest specification and has been awarded the sought-after Rose Award. The superb choice also makes Cofton an excellent choice for all types of holiday at any time of year. Choose from thirty acres of touring fields, holiday homes, cottages converted from farm buildings and apartments in Eastdon House. New for 2016 we now have Hot Tub holidays available in Woodside Cottages and the Fernworthy Holiday Home.
TOURING & CAMPING: There are thirty acres of parkland for those who love the feeling of being a bit closer to nature. All pitches are level or terraced, many with superb countryside views and come with electric hook-up. Our popular pitches are recognised as among the finest in the area, so it always makes sense to book in advance. In winter, low, mid and high season you can save 25% if you book and pay in advance for 5 or more nights.
• Generously sized individually marked pitches
• Hard standing & super pitches available.
• Lovely camping orchard avilable for tents
• Modern toilet blocks with plenty of privacy and hot water
• First rate free showers, wash hand basins and hairdryers
• Covered washing up areas
• Launderettes with ironing facilities
• Facilities for disabled guests and families caring for young babies
• Pets welcome, but must be kept on a lead except when exercising in the designated area
• Calor gas and camping gaz sales, battery charging, tent power packs and freezer packs for hire
HOLIDAY HOMES: The holiday home terraces were designed around existing trees and bushes, giving a spacious and informal layout. Most look out to pleasing views and are handy for the holiday park’s central complex. We are proud of the high standards that we maintain. All holiday homes are modern and clean, with comfortably furnished living spaces and fully equipped kitchens.
There are 4-6 berth caravans available suiting a wide range of budgets. Short breaks are available early and late season, please contact us for special offers.
SELF CATERING HOLIDAY COTTAGES & APARTMENTS: Within the eighty acre site there are twelve cottages, located in three different positions. The cottages are all sympathetic and modern refurbishments of dwellings and barns that are over one hundred years old. Cofton Cottages are located on the main holiday park and are overlooked by ancient Cofton Church and private woods. Eastdon Stable Cottages and Woodside Cottages are located on the Eastdon Estate, just a short drive from the main holiday park.
Eastdon House is a late eighteenth century Georgian house standing on one of the most impressive positions on the Exe Estuary. It has been converted into five individual apartments of a very high standard. From the striking house, tidy lawns slope down to open parkland with magnificent views across open water.
The accommodation is either two or three bedrooms and they are fully furnished and equipped with tv, cooker, fridge, microwave, crockery, cutlery and utensils. Short breaks are available early and late season, please contact us for special offers.
- Certificate of Excellence 2016
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good197
- Richard HNorth DevonTrip type:CouplesExtremely well kept siteMonday, 27th March 2017We stayed with our motorhome for a couple of nights two weeks ago (March 2017). The site was immaculate. Swimming pool and cafe/restaurant open, reception very friendly and helpful, There is a train... Read full review
- psuttersGreater London, United KingdomTrip type:FamilyGreat motorhome holiday with toddlersThursday, 16th March 2017This is the best holiday park we've been to in our motorhome, our children aged 2 & 4 absolutely loved it. Great facilities especially the swimming pools. The entertainment was brilliant and since we... Read full review
- hp706Weston-super-Mare, United KingdomTrip type:Couplesnice site,Wednesday, 1st March 2017have stayed before in touring caravan, this time holiday home, with 2 dogs best we ever stayed in, usually get old basic ones, this new in 2016, like a home from home, nice swimming pool, warm, good... Read full review
- Free Wi-Fi available
- In countryside - We are set in a peaceful valley with superb countryside views. There are woodland walks on your door step with stunning views of the Exe Estuary and lead you to Dawlish Warren beach.
- Midweek breaks
- Weekend breaks
- Facilities for the Disabled
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - 0
- Accept children all ages
- Children's play area - Two children's play areas suitable for all ages plus a woodland adventure play area for the more adventurous.
- Cot - Available as standard in Cottages and apartments. Available to hire in holiday homes.
- Facilities for children - Cot, highchairs and pushchairs available for hire. Two children's play areas and a woodland adventure play area. Arcade
- Food/bottle warming available
- Highchair - Available as standard in Cottages and apartments. Available to hire in holiday homes.
Parking & Transport
- On site parking - Parking availble near unit for self catering accommodation and room for one car on touring and tenting pitches.
- Fishing - Five coarse fishing lakes on site. Permit available from Reception. Fishing tackle for sale in shop plus fishing rod, landing nets and carp mats available for hire from Reception.
- Games Room
- Gym - Due to be ready mid August
- Indoor pool - Indoor Spa pool with Sauna & Steam room. Small additional charge.
- Outdoor pool - Open Spring Bank Holiday till Mid September.
- Food shop
- All major credit cards accepted
- Delta accepted
- Maestro accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Solo accepted
- Sterling Travellers Cheques accepted
- Visa accepted
Room / Unit Features
- Central heating in all units
- Colour television in all units
- Freezer in all units
- Microwave in all units
- Pets accepted in some units - We accept dogs (2 small is maximum) in our Clyst and Exe holiday home - you will need to phone to book these as they are not advertised online.
- Beach within 2km
- Calor/Camping Gaz purchase/exchange service
- Chemical disposal point
- Dedicated motor vehicle waste disposal point
- Drinking water supply
- Electric hook-up points
- Electricity inc in rate
- Garden/patio for guests' use - Area outside cottages and apartments for guests to use.
- Gas inc in rate
- Ironing Facilities
- Latest arrival time (24 hr clock) - 20:00
- Licenced for alcohol
- Linen available for hire - Available as standard in Cottages and apartments. Available to hire in holiday homes.
- Linen provided
- Mains service pitches available
- Near coastal path
- Open all year
- Overnight holding area
- Park and facilities limited to members - There is a visitor charge for those not staying on the park
- Pets accepted
- Public telephone
- Public toilets
- Regular evening entertainment - Regular evening entertainment during peak season.
- Short breaks available
- Swimming Pool
- Total number of touring pitches - 450
- Wireless Broadband Internet Access
- Marketed as green/environmentally friendly - David Bellamy Gold Award for Conservation
- Marketed to any other specialist market - Fishing
- Special provisions for cyclists
- Special provisions for walkers
Travel & Trade
- Wi-fi available
Map & Directions
Leave the M5 motorway at Junction 30. Take the A379 signposted to Dawlish and after about 30 minutes, having passed through Kenton, Starcross and the small harbour village of Cockwood, the park is on the left after half a mile.
Public Transport Directions
Bus stop at the entrance to the park. Bus number 2 Exeter to Newton Abbot
Nearest bus terminal is Exeter
Nearest train station is Dawlish Warren, Starcross or Dawlish
Nearest airport is Exeter
- 5 AA Pennants Holiday Park
- 4 Visit England Stars Holiday, Touring & Camping Park
- David Bellamy Awards David Bellamy Award (Gold) 2015
- Regional and Miscellaneous Herald Express Tourism & Hospitality Awards 2014, Gold award 2015
- Regional and Miscellaneous South West Tourism Excellence Awards 2014/15 - Silver 2015
- Devon Tourism Visit Devon Awards - Gold 2014
- Regional and Miscellaneous Premier Park 2016 2016
|Open (1 Jan 2017 - 31 Dec 2017)|