- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|King Room, River View||from £200.00 to £270.00 per room (breakfast included)|
**As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
DART MARINA is situated on one of the most spectacular estuaries in Europe. Providing stylish accommodation and offers complete luxury. Newly refurbished bedrooms are beautifully contemporary and all offer fabulous River Dart views.
The River Restaurant has a unique flavour of the sea. Fresh fish and shellfish arrive here daily from Dartmouth quay and nearby Brixham. The food is truly excellent, the surroundings beautiful and elegant, blended with an informal and friendly atmosphere.
An hour or two in the Spa will ease away the daily stresses from your life. The luxury health spa with indoor pool, treatment rooms, skilled therapists, grooming room, fitness suite, Spa Bath and steam room can all be enjoyed everyday or any day.
Have breakfast and read the papers in the morning and watch the world float by. Enjoy Afternoon Tea on the terrace with a bottle of Chablis or Cloudy Bay.
We also have luxury apartments available at Dart Marina. Each apartment is finished to the highest standard. Guests have access to all the additional facilities at the Dart Marina including the Health Spa and variety of dining options.
Click here for more information on Dartmouth.
- In town/city centre - 5 minute level stroll into the town centre along the river front.
- Non smoking establishment
- Of historic, literary or architectural interest - Many historic buildings in locality, please contact Dartmouth Tourist Information for more details.
- Seafront - Hotel is located on the banks of the River Dart.
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - Space for extra beds/cots in some rooms, please enquire at time of booking.
- Accept children all ages
- Cot - Available on request.
- Highchair - Available on request.
Parking & Transport
- On site parking - Free car park next to hotel. Level access to hotel.
- Access to golf course - Dartmouth Golf and Country Club- 25% off greenfees.
- Fishing - Sea and coarse available.
- Health/Fitness/ Beauty Facilities - Health Spa at the hotel, with indoor pool, jacuzzi, fitness suite and sauna. Treatments available, please contact the Health Spa reception.
- Other sporting facilities - Sailing can be arranged.
- Spa bath
- Swimming pool - Indoor pool at Health Spa.
- Cater for vegetarians
- Room service
- Serve breakfast - Full English- local produce. Continental buffet. Served in our River Restaurant.
- Serve evening meal - River Restaurant
- Serve lunch
- Delta accepted
- Maestro accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Visa accepted
Room / Unit Features
- Colour television in all bedrooms
- Ground floor bedrooms available - Available on request.
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Non smoking rooms available - All bedrooms no smoking
- Radio in all bedrooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Telephone in all bedrooms
- Central heating throughout
- Garden/patio for guests' use - Riverside terrace.
- Ironing facilities - Iron and board available on request.
- Night porter
- Pets accepted - Some rooms available for dogs. £10 per dog per stay.
- Public telephone
- Wireless Broadband Internet Access
- Marketed as green/environmentally friendly - Gold award for green tourism.
- Mobile Phone Reception
Map & Directions
At the End of the M5 merges to the A38. Take right fork (left one goes to Torquay) to Plymouth on A38. Take turn off at Buckfastleigh follow signs to Totnes. Just outsite Totnes turn right at traffic lights signposted Dartmouth/Kingsbridge. Approximately 6 miles to Halwell. Turn sharp left onto A3122 signposted Dartmouth. Approximately 8 miles to Dartmouth. Come down very long hill (Britannia Royal Naval College on left). At the bottom of the hill stay in left hand lane. After the traffic lights stay left and turn into Sandquay Road. The hotel car park is on your right.
Public Transport Directions
From Totnes - 12 milesBy taxi.
- 4 AA Stars Hotel
|Open New Year|
|Dart Marina Hotel Open (1 Jan 2016 - 31 Oct 2017)|